Hospitality Management – Level 4 | Valued Plan | Qatar
Our hospitality program is designed for people who want to see the world. Enter an industry that continues to grow and change. It is for people who love teamwork and face-to-face interaction. Our hospitality management course gives you the chance to follow your interests in limitless locations, making unforgettable experiences and giving you a highly rewarding career.
There are no formal entry requirements. This program is open to all – from school leavers to graduates and employees who want to increase their knowledge and skills in Hospitality Management and Industry. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- University Students
- Independent Learners
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Social and Economic issues and influences Affecting the industry
- The Growth of Global hospitality brands
- The Accommodation industry
- The Foodservice industry
- Quality management in Global hospitality industry
- Food Production and services
Duration and Delivery
- Total time duration to complete the course will be 3 months
- The exam can be taken at any time of the year
- Our Online course materials are sufficient to ensure exam success.
- Our online practice question papers are important to access your own progress and preparation.
- Human Resource Manager
Human resource managers provide oversight to their own department but are primarily responsible for the acquisition and management of staff.
- Revenue Analyst
A Revenue Analyst implements revenue management operations, procedures and best practices. Acts as the overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner and challenges as well as influences the hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
Our aim is to primarily introduce advanced concepts of hotel management from an international perspective and at a theoretical level, to identify best practice models and approaches, while at a practical level, to manage at operational, tactical and strategic levels